Inspire. Be a Storyteller.
Become a Partners With Youth Storyteller. Stories are fun, memorable and most importantly, have an impact on others. Has anyone ever told you a story that changed your life? Influenced you to take a chance? Gave you hope? Or inspired you to take the lead? Share your YMCA experiences with existing contributors, friends, family, neighbors and YMCA members and touch the lives of others.
- Be personally committed to the Partners with Youth Annual campaign. Be active and enthusiastic about it.
- Attend campaigner welcome/leadership training session and Partners With Youth Kick-Off event
- Make your personal pledge
- Contact your assigned people/companies to pledge to the campaign
- Invite 2 or 3 additional prospects to pledge to the campaign
- Turn in completed pledge cards and donations to the branch Executive Director weekly.
- Turn in un-pledged, pledge cards by April 15th to Branch Executive Director with any notes about the person
- Evaluate the campaign and offer suggestions for next year